As of May 2013, we have updated the calendar feeds from the websites so that if there are no current / active teams requested in the feed, we will return a message asking to unsubscribe from that feed. The reason for this change is because over 90% of all feeds being requested on our servers were no longer current, which ties up server resources.
With thousands of devices out there we cannot provide detailed instructions for every possible device or software program - but searching for "calendar feed unsubscribe device name" will usually provide helpful tips. We've included some of the more popular programs & devices below:
To unsubscribe from your Mac:
- Open up iCal
- Click on the “Calendar” button (top left-hand side of the calendar) to show all your calendars
- Right-click on the name of the subscribed calendar and select “Delete”.
To unsubscribe from your iPhone:
- Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- In the list of accounts there should be a Subscribed Calendars option - choose that option
- A list of subscribed calendars will be shown, choose the one that you need to remove
- At the bottom use the "Delete Account" button, and then confirm that you want to delete the account
- Repeat for any other calendars which you need to unsubscribe from
** NOTE for users of iCloud ** - sometimes your iCloud synchronization settings may include which calendars you are subscribed to. If this is the case, then it's possible that iCloud will re-add the calendar on your device (although it shouldn't). So if this happens, be sure to check your iCloud settings and unsubscribe from the calendar there.
To unsubscribe from Google Calendar:
- When you are in Google Calendar look on the left hand side for “Other Calendars” and from menu (the downward facing arrow) select “Settings”
- Find your team’s calendar and on the far right-hand side select “Unsubscribe”
- Select “Unsubscribe” again at the prompt and the team will be removed
To unsubscribe from Outlook 2010:
- Go to the Calendar and find the list of calendars on the left hand side
- Right-click on the calendar you want to get rid of and click on Delete “Calendar Name” (or you can leave the calendar and just uncheck temporarily)